Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 20 of 20
  1. #16

    Re: A lot of old familar names

    Quote Originally Posted by Dezzer View Post
    I originally got on here for the fishing reports, more a habit now. Due to being banned for various reasons a lot of the originals disappeared and that part of the site has never been the same again. Mackmauler in his cylinder open tinny catching marlin, the restaurant owner's (can't remember) exploits in the bay on the massive cobia etc etc.
    Maybe it coincided with Facebook becoming a monster.
    the politics section certainly didnít help.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

  2. #17
    Ausfish Platinum Member Funchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Blog Entries

    Re: A lot of old familar names


    Click "like this post" if ya reckon my dog is cute!!!!

    Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

  3. #18

    Re: A lot of old familar names

    Is that what a fish looks like Funchy. Its been so long since I caught one,I forgot what they look like.
    Not all tools are usefull

  4. #19
    Ausfish Platinum Member BigE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    My Listings

    Re: A lot of old familar names

    I still fishing
    2nd vote for more boat rebuild threads

    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. #20

    Re: A lot of old familar names

    Iím back.

    Shame the whole forum scene fell apart and fragmented. FB isnít that great - canít really communicate properly with people re a certain topic. Canít search topics to find info you may read but forgotten.

    Used to be great on here - hope to get involved again

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Join us