Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A lot of old familar names

Re: A lot of old familar names

Quote Originally Posted by hweebe View Post
    This my understanding as well......some of the mainstays / original fishos got lifetime bans when the fishing forum became a pseudo politics forum.
    Ausfish never the same again
    That's funny as fishos are the worst bush lawyers known and this gives them the perfect platform
    Cheers

Trev

I still have a look from time to time.
    So shines a good deed in a weary world
    - William S Shakespeare and William S Wonka_

well, its certainly changed since we all were here daily ,, bashing what ever moved,, lol,,, I for one haven't wet a line in ages,, no longer working so that excuse cant be used,, and I have ChopJr living here now as well so the excuses are thinning,, We recently underwent a Glassectomy Operation for my 3rd battle against the big C, so I decided to go out and purchase a Camper Trailer and start hitting the dams soon,, nothing outrageous as the stamina isn't what it used to be, and fatigue sets in quick, but we will be posting our adventures soon,,,,
    can it get any better??????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgG_TxEPaQE

All the best with your recovery Choppa. Take care

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Boat: Seafarer Vagabond
    Live: Great South East....love Moreton Bay fishing

We disappeared for a few years of not fishing due to a move, a reno, some health and family issues etc BUT we are very recently back on the waters and fishing up on the sunny coast where we live now...we used to post almost every trip on the Pine back in the good old days, and we loved this forum!

We have decided on Lake Moogerah to be the first of our adventures,,with the Monday - Friday free now we can sneak out and enjoy a couple days camping and fishing. I have never chased fresh water fish b4 (except back in younger days ) so this will be a whole new experience
    Question: are there Redclaw in Moogerah, and what is best for these Fresh water Bass,, Lures or bait
    Mrs Choppa will be tagging along and I will take the soon to be famous Choppa Canoe,, so we can explore a bit or sit back and do nothing if the fatigue and body decides it needs resting
    can it get any better??????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgG_TxEPaQE

Quote Originally Posted by choppa View Post
    We have decided on Lake Moogerah to be the first of our adventures,,with the Monday - Friday free now we can sneak out and enjoy a couple days camping and fishing. I have never chased fresh water fish b4 (except back in younger days ) so this will be a whole new experience
    Question: are there Redclaw in Moogerah, and what is best for these Fresh water Bass,, Lures or bait
    Mrs Choppa will be tagging along and I will take the soon to be famous Choppa Canoe,, so we can explore a bit or sit back and do nothing if the fatigue and body decides it needs resting
    G’Day Choppa
    Best of luck with the health issues.
    As to the bass, have done pretty well with trolling Jackal lures.
    Shawn

Quote Originally Posted by Chas & Clarry View Post
    We disappeared for a few years of not fishing due to a move, a reno, some health and family issues etc BUT we are very recently back on the waters and fishing up on the sunny coast where we live now...we used to post almost every trip on the Pine back in the good old days, and we loved this forum!
    G’Day Tim and Trace
    Remember those days on the Pine well.
    We haven’t been down there since we lost Harley.
    Strickly freshwater fishing now. The boat still gets a workout, going in for it’s 1300 hour service in a couple of weeks.
    Good to see you back on here.
    Trudi and Shawn.

Howdy all, I only started revisiting here, as most have said not like it use to be but that happens all similar sites unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn 66 View Post
    G’Day Tim and Trace
    Remember those days on the Pine well.
    We haven’t been down there since we lost Harley.
    Strickly freshwater fishing now. The boat still gets a workout, going in for it’s 1300 hour service in a couple of weeks.
    Good to see you back on here.
    Trudi and Shawn.
    Oh Harley was beautiful, that’s sad.

Maybe when we get to know the waters up here we will be able to tempt you two to bring the boat up here for a does of the salts!