New Fishing Buddies (New to the forum)

Hey fellas,

Just signed up to this forum last night and would be keen to meet up with a few like minded fishos. Recently had to get rid of my boat which has in turn demotivated me to getting amoungst it! So if anyone wants to meet up for a fish or needs a switched on deckie feel free to send me a PM.

Im 26, i like early starts (earlier the better ), don't mind travelling anywhere over brissy / SSC / goldie, I have all my own gear, always share costs and know a few spots / how to target snaps/big bream up around Redcliffe relatively effectively.

Cheers!

Hayden

Re: New Fishing Buddies (New to the forum)

Quote Originally Posted by haydz77 View Post
    Hey fellas,

Just signed up to this forum last night and would be keen to meet up with a few like minded fishos. Recently had to get rid of my boat which has in turn demotivated me to getting amoungst it! So if anyone wants to meet up for a fish or needs a switched on deckie feel free to send me a PM.

Im 26, i like early starts (earlier the better ), don't mind travelling anywhere over brissy / SSC / goldie, I have all my own gear, always share costs and know a few spots / how to target snaps/big bream up around Redcliffe relatively effectively.

Cheers!

Hayden
    Hayden
    send me ur details mate. Iam at woody point. What suburb u in.
    Iam heading out tomorrow by myself

cheers
    greg