Thread: New Fishing Buddies (New to the forum)

New Fishing Buddies (New to the forum)

Hey fellas,

Just signed up to this forum last night and would be keen to meet up with a few like minded fishos. Recently had to get rid of my boat which has in turn demotivated me to getting amoungst it! So if anyone wants to meet up for a fish or needs a switched on deckie feel free to send me a PM.

Im 26, i like early starts (earlier the better ), don't mind travelling anywhere over brissy / SSC / goldie, I have all my own gear, always share costs and know a few spots / how to target snaps/big bream up around Redcliffe relatively effectively.

Cheers!

Hayden

Re: New Fishing Buddies (New to the forum)

Quote Originally Posted by haydz77 View Post
    Hey fellas,

Just signed up to this forum last night and would be keen to meet up with a few like minded fishos. Recently had to get rid of my boat which has in turn demotivated me to getting amoungst it! So if anyone wants to meet up for a fish or needs a switched on deckie feel free to send me a PM.

Im 26, i like early starts (earlier the better ), don't mind travelling anywhere over brissy / SSC / goldie, I have all my own gear, always share costs and know a few spots / how to target snaps/big bream up around Redcliffe relatively effectively.

Cheers!

Hayden
    Hayden
    send me ur details mate. Iam at woody point. What suburb u in.
    Iam heading out tomorrow by myself

cheers
    greg

Dont know why people put up a post, do a reply and then nothing heard back.

That was a nice offer to the the lad out for a fish. he must have got distracted by a different sought of fishing. he probably landed himself girlfriend.

G'day Hayden.

I'm new to the forum too.
    I at least still have my tinny and often looking for a fishing mate. Unfortunately, from what I read fish like getting up early, so you are probably on the right track!
    I have just retired so looking to do more mid-week fishing and crabbing anywhere from Coomera to Donnybrook. We have done well at Mission Point on Bribie over the years for both fish and crabs.
    My tinny is a bit small and with only 15hp I have not been big on the open bay. Fish the Pine a good bit, but would like to catch more fish.
    I was thinking of doing a chat broadcast seeking like minded fishers for mid week but happy to go for a spin with you if you are interested.
    My mobile is 0409473343 and email gordon@agriprose.com.au
    Cheers

Gordon Collie

Wowww Hayden you need to reply to these awesome people, not a good start mate.

Not a good start.

Sent from my iPhone using Ausfish forums

They found a leg on the beach maybe the bloke who took haydz out didnt need a deckie afterall lol

Sent from my SM-G900I using Ausfish mobile app