Thread: Seajay Trojan 6.3 HT

Seajay Trojan 6.3 HT

I would appreciate any thoughts on the Seajay Trojan 6.3HT e.g handling, features, pros, cons etc

Naurts

Re: Seajay Trojan 6.3 HT

Can't say that I have ever seen one, never knew they made a boat that big.

Just googled them, looks OK I guess, can't say wether quality is good or bad, because I don't know anyone who has that brand, what sort of price are they?

They are a made to order rig they also do a 6.8m the boys from all for adventure have on on there show and the factory has h YouTube video
    happy days ahead summer is coming

This one is much more cost effective.................

https://www.boatsales.com.au/boats/d...=0&pss=Premium
    What could go wrong.......................

Geees, haven't seen one of those for a long time, they were made by the DeHaviland aircraft place in Sydney, they were riveted together, just like planes, must have made hundreds of them during their heyday, the old 14' "Offshore" was a very popular boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Noelm View Post
    Just googled them, looks OK I guess, can't say wether quality is good or bad, because I don't know anyone who has that brand, what sort of price are they?
    Noelm … I think price is around $85K-95K then up from there deepending on options …

Regards … Naurts

Hmm, not cheap, plenty of boats around that sort of price to choose from, that said, I know nothing about them, and no one else seems to have much to add either.

well they're made in Bundy and have a pretty good rep for their smaller boats, the Glass family has been making boats for many years and their bigger boats will be well built and well optioned, plus you have the security of knowing they're going to be around for the long run wrt warranty etc. I don't know how they ride but I'm sure they'll be a good boat.

Thx for the comments Sheik …

Regards … Naurts