Thread: Egrell rods

Egrell rods

Just thought I would let you know there are a couple of egrell rods on gumtree at the moment ones an s10 the other a bear essential both great rods . Matt
    They are at beechmere I can’t seem to post a link but the guy has some good gear for sale
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

Ausfish Silver Member Ducksnutz's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Egrell rods

Same fella just listed a couple of Saltigas now if anyone is interested.

Awesome rods, without equal in my experience for sensitivity, but absolute time bombs, also the most fragile rod ive ever owned. Broke 3 of them! Never broken another rod in my life.
    fruit salad is the new Bacon

Ausfish Silver Member Ducksnutz's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FisHard View Post
    Awesome rods, without equal in my experience for sensitivity, but absolute time bombs, also the most fragile rod ive ever owned. Broke 3 of them! Never broken another rod in my life.
    Bugger mate that’s no good. Touch wood I have 4 of Eric’s rods and they’ve served me for nearly a decade.

Yeah that’s strange my s10 is magnificent and caught hundreds of fish ,still my go to after 10 yr here as well .
    Looks like I am on to an s6 with a sol that’s never been used as well now . Matt
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

I have a few Egrells, 6 to 8 years old and they are perfect, landed 100's of fish on them.
    ~~~><))))*>

Very tempting I loved my Egrel until I high stocked it rushing to get a school
    mackerel in the boat.. 😩 learnt my lesson their. Potty they still don’t make them anymore.

What weight class was the s10 and bear again as I may go
    check them out?
    560c Bar Crusher "Overtime"