Thread: Midweek outing

Midweek outing

Just a quick one guys
    caught this beast outside tangalooma on a floating rig with 1/0 sinker..it was the last 2 hours
    of the run in tide..after this continued up to the cape for a mix of reefies it kind of shut down around the turn of the tide8:30amso trucked south and stopping at all the reefs could have bagged out on 40-50cm squire all day finished at flat rock as I like to fish the run out tide here and landed a solid Mac tuna .
    returned home through the amity channel without a breaking wave in site ..it was a stunning day on the water..sorry for not a lot of pictures but I did not keep any fish that’s right the beast got sent back for one of you lucky buggers
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14FE9B07-A346-42DF-B361-D56A33C86B01.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	117174Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C70D69C1-8BAA-4095-A2EB-738729A234E7.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	117175
    Last edited by Jsmfun; 30-05-2018 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Spelling
    happy days ahead summer is coming

Re: Midweek outing

yep. Even Seabreeze said it looked nice.

Well done. Thanks for the report.

Well done mate.
    I took a sickie today also and had my steering cable give way on the 35's at 6.30am
    It was a long drive home straddling the motor and manually steering the 150 horses.
    Ended up stopping at West Peel for a few undersized squire, hand feeding a dolphin and caught a 62cm toad fish.
    It definitely was a beautiful day on the water, better with steering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by FINICKY View Post
    Well done mate.
    I took a sickie today also and had my steering cable give way on the 35's at 6.30am
    It was a long drive home straddling the motor and manually steering the 150 horses.
    Ended up stopping at West Peel for a few undersized squire, hand feeding a dolphin and caught a 62cm toad fish.
    It definitely was a beautiful day on the water, better with steering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gee whiz that would have been a long trip back . I’m glad for your sake the bar was calm as
    or it might have been interesting return to port
    happy days ahead summer is coming