Thread: Ausfish subscription

Ausfish subscription

This is the hardest subscripotion I have ever tried to STOP....these guys "Ausfish" just will not take NO for an answer....Paypal does not have facilities to stop the reneway and in the midst of all this Ausfish renws the subscription 10 days before its due !!!!! Nazi type stuff

Ausfish subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Rob0046 View Post
    This is the hardest subscripotion I have ever tried to STOP....these guys "Ausfish" just will not take NO for an answer....Paypal does not have facilities to stop the reneway and in the midst of all this Ausfish renws the subscription 10 days before its due !!!!! Nazi type stuff

I guna msg u bud

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: Ausfish subscription

And they sent me an email saying if you do not wish to subscribe bla blah cancel if before payment is due......the payment got taken out in April ... they sent me email today
    WTF

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I suspect there might have been a server/software update/upgrade as lately it was slow and difficult to get onto Ausfish. Today I received 61 emails of all the sites I've posted to in recent months which is an indication something like this has happened. Send an email to the administrator, I'm sure they'll sort it out.

You pay for Ausfish ?

I dont pay anything. Whats the go.

why do some have to pay and some don’t?

Quote Originally Posted by Rob0046 View Post

Yep agreed your should not have to be logging on to Paypal to cancel your subscription being Paypal is nothing more than a forwarder of funds for a product or service purchased by you.

Surely cancelling subscription can be done from this site from your Member Control Panel. If not surely the admins of the site could make it so if so inclined.

DoNotFeedTheTrollsAandBelligerent

Ausfish Silver Member jackson4300's Avatar

I think when Ausfish bought in the subscription it only applied to new accounts.

As stated and agreed to when you subscribed, you need to cancel your subscription if you do not want it to be renewed.
    http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/payments.php
    "Once you subscribe your subscription is non refundable.
    This is a recurring membership so you will need to cancel your subscription, via your Paypal account, if you no longer wish to have it renewed."

You have to do this in your Paypal account as we do not have access to it.
    You can see info on this in the Help section, or search paypal Help section on how to cancel your subscriptions.