Thread: Fish cleaning facilities around Caloundra

Fish cleaning facilities around Caloundra

Hi,

Can anyone advise if there are any fish cleaning tables within the caloundra area.. thanks

Re: Fish cleaning facilities around Caloundra

Gday Wongas, yeh mate there is tables at the ramp at the powerboat club.

Sent from my iPhone using Ausfish forums
    The wait is finally over.........was worth every minute..........let the RIPTIDE rip..........hell yehhhh

Yep, Powerboat Club, also at Military jetty on north side behind the car park, South of the ramps at Military Jetty at Bells Creek Ramp and also at Any-weather's place 😆

Take a short piece of hose with you to screw onto the taps, don't forget to take it home again, I used to put one on the tap at Bells Creek however come school holidays they would disappear, don't bother now just carry one with me.

Forgot there's also one on the boardwalk.

Funny how the hoses disappear hey! at our ramp, someone got a brass fitting, screwed it on with tools, then cut the bits that stick out off so it is impossible to remove it, then put steel mesh reinforced hose on and it lasted about 18 months before it got replaced.

Very handy Sam when the fish play the game

The wait is finally over.........was worth every minute..........let the RIPTIDE rip..........hell yehhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Any_Weather View Post
    Very handy Sam when the fish play the game

Lee, I think that's why your neighbours are all selling up, the constant flow of fish frames past their places has driven them away. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Noelm View Post
    Funny how the hoses disappear hey! at our ramp, someone got a brass fitting, screwed it on with tools, then cut the bits that stick out off so it is impossible to remove it, then put steel mesh reinforced hose on and it lasted about 18 months before it got replaced.
    Noel, I've tried that locktite thats not supposed to be able to be loosened, one time some one used a hacksaw to try and remove it, now just take one with me and share with others if they use the tables but make sure I take it home, after all its the last one I've got left. People here blame the council but they are more than happy to have a hose there as the tables are kept cleaner. The only issue I have in Qld is that the waste is dumped immediately at the table edge and not piped into the water, apparently not environmental friendly, go figure. NSW has different views, about the only time I agree with the blues.

Thanks everyone for the info