Classifieds

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Custom baitboard/ elfresco gally

So the one tray on the top section is now all moulded in. wasnt sure what to call it... knife tray??.. i supose it could be for what ever you wanted.. we were going to add a few more either side, but felt one wouldnt cause the baitboard to loose its big bulky appeal..
    So now she is all done for shape... just need to let the paint harden for a week or so before we put agent on it and tooling gel coat and then we can get cracking with the final product.

Marine outfitting solutions
    www.moosemarine.com.au

Looks good Moose, If u can channel the sink into the burley bucket or splash well would be handy when washing the table down wash all the bloody and guts down and out for burley

i like your idea but it looks huge like something that would only fit on a cruiser

Good idea gazza.. the bottom half of the baitboard will be enclosed. on various models we may have fuse panels, or pumps etc.. but want to keep everything sleek. the idea is to run the sink drain down the stainless mounts. but we would be happy to facilitate any option.

You are right it is huge! definitely not something for a tinny at 1300mm wide and 700mm deep and 200mm high it will weigh prob around 60kg.

www.moosemarine.com.au

60kg holly crappers, Your talking a real kitchen bench/sink haha, probably a bit late now but some sinker holders would have been perfect however may catch a bit of dust and whatnot in the holes

keeping an eye on this thread to see what it finishes like

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    60kg holly crappers, Your talking a real kitchen bench/sink haha, probably a bit late now but some sinker holders would have been perfect however may catch a bit of dust and whatnot in the holes

keeping an eye on this thread to see what it finishes like
    Thanks mate. this is the base shape. we wanted to keep things blank to allow for various modules to be installed. we will have SS cup holders on each side. knife holders, draws either side.

Keeping it clean is important for sure. the whole units will ship out with custom covers

www.moosemarine.com.au

60kg? Wow.. 60kg sitting on poles 400mm above my transom - in any sort of decent sea the force moments/torque would destroy my little transom post sockets in no time. Id be wanting a few extra layers of glass around them too..........

Sent from my iPad using Ausfish forums

So we have finished off the plug with 2 pac primer and 2 pack top coat. shes looking nice and shiney, time to leave it for 7 days to harden and cure before we take a mould of it

getting there!

www.moosemarine.com.au