Boat ramp sessions vol 1

Love old mate at the 2 min mark..i'll get out of the way and you'll have heaps of room! Pisser, just praying he gets a window of opportunity to get his ute out of the way. Obviously a put on but I don't think old mate knew that at the time.

Ausfish Silver Member Dirtyfuzz's Avatar

Re: Boat ramp sessions vol 1

Yeah cops are always giving him a hard time ever since he caught that 3m Flattie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kevlacat 6.2m
    115 v4 evinrudes (going strong)

All i can say lol..

seen this bloke on youtube too would love to know the real story behind it all

Think the title of his first series - Pest sessions says it all 😂. If he keeps it up there will be a bust up for sure.

just google up willem powerfish, he's been around for a while now!

aghhh the cops thought i had some flattie fillets in me car da dogs ,,,,, what a crack up man sure is funny

Jetty sessions 2 takes the cake

A good old pisstake is all fun but one day this imbecile will be talked out of these pranks by a cranky and tougher “Mark”

Quote Originally Posted by Giveitacrack View Post
    A good old pisstake is all fun but one day this imbecile will be talked out of these pranks by a cranky and tougher “Mark”
    Yeah I hope so...a bit of a joke is one thing...but you start messing with my fishing gear or boat and I wouldn't take a bar of his crap...

besides he is a one trick pony....he has no game...man on man and a 3m flatty.....clown needs some fresh material...

Lets hope he stays in NSW.

Quote Originally Posted by chris69 View Post
    Lets hope he stays in NSW.
    only just, Tweed area. Originally from Redlands, Brisbane i believe!

He would have to be a banana bender lol

Sent from my SM-G900I using Ausfish mobile app

that second video is funny as all and entertaining, but but and if your reading this Mr powerfish, the references to your bloke friends is quite uneccessary and vulgar, ruins your quite comedic sketch, i know what your gonna say but ill say it first.....the flatties are busting up.

Can u imagine the EPA with this guy pulling that prank and the car fuel and oil leaking? I think it'll be the end of the beginning for this guy

Sent from my SM-G900I using Ausfish mobile app