its seams I am here again with another Shark cat project
    twin 200hp Mercurys bit old but run real good
    Had quite a few Shark Cats and just bought another one
    These 20s are getting harder to find,so this was too hard to pass up
    its getting a complete rebuild,floor,strings,bulk heads, fuel tanks,etc
    will post a couple of pics
    cheers Adam20160228_161452.jpgAttachment 11250720160228_155628.jpg

Re: Bruce Harris Original 20 ft Shark Cat

Yep, not many of them left now, I don't think they made that many 20's, lots of 23's around still.

Hey Bud
    good to see another Cat Fan online
    Did you sell yr shark cat last year?

Love these boats, only just read this article this morning
    http://aloneatseaphotography.com.au/9650

Awsome mate. Good to see you followed your heart. You would have regretted not getting that old girl.
    I will have to fly down and go for a run in it when shes up and running and see what the old boy was on about saying the ride is amazing and spoke it about it still 20 years later.
    So fast with 200s!!

Great boats

Hey Deano
    Sounds like a plan!!!!,spoke again today the fibreglasser and booked it in for May
    twin200s should be a weapon
    and there not heavy donks

Nice work Adam. I saw this on Gumtree a few months back. Looks pretty tidy after a wash. Check this old Solo commercial with a 20footer and cheesy mo to go with it

Awesome

Dr Fumanchu thats is sooo funny ha ha.
    I love it thats bloody awsome!
    Hows the music hshaha

Thanks for that Footage Awesome!!!!!
    Noosa Cat used to have another youtube clip,but they have taken it down.Bugger
    Cheers Adam

Yeh I remember that footage with the old Police boats and a couple of rescue boats flying across the waves. I used to have one of those old 23 footers with twin Mercruiser 470's in it. Big and heavy but the motors were shithouse and I didn't have the money back then to repower. I'm just about to get a repower done on the 700 series I have now and going for 2 Mercury 4 strokes.
    Hey Adam when you've got yours finished you can hit the bar with an esky full of solo, budgie smugglers and cheesy mo and show everyone how it's done

Yep i think i know why that video was taken down. Made modern Noosacats look not so good.
    Inverloch marine it was. Looked everywhere for it its vamished 😡

Bahahaha ye and run the no canopy version 😂

hahaha that video is awesome!!!!

You're bringing back old memories Adam. I had an 18' shark cat with a 470 mercruiser single sterndrive. Had some great times with it and some shockers. The black anchor was a constant battle to keep running, it wasn't well looked after in a previous life. Nothing kept up with it into the sea but I nearly capsized a few times with any sort of following sea. What a pig down hill with single drive! I learnt the hard way to stay well out of the shotgun start at the NSW interclub back when everyone used to line up and race for the heads. I met the mechanic on Stefans' ocean racer, 'Jaeger', one day at Port Stephens and it turns out he worked for Sharkcat and that he fitted my boat with the single sterndrive then told me that after the eighth one he took the mould to the tip and asked the attendant if he could drive the bulldozer over it himself. Didn't do much for my ego. Had a 24' with a 200 Volvo sterndrive and couldn't fault it apart from the old following sea chestnut, 34knots, I think that one is going to fly with 2 200s. They're a great work/fishing platform as you're obviously aware and I'm sure you have fun hanging on in that rocket when you're finished. Good luck.