Thread: Vintage Inboard Cruisers to Centre Console Conversion

Re: Vintage Inboard Cruisers to Centre Console Conversion

Im going to make a 6 laminate strip 20mm wide screw some screw holes into the laminate stick it through the 25mm hole and shimmy it back evenly over the hole using the screw holes i'll lift it up inside the hull by the screw than glue it in place over the hole, than repair from the outside hope that works

Looks like this will be a winter maiden at the lake near by

I suggest not over-capitalising this build

Quote Originally Posted by CT View Post
    I suggest not over-capitalising this build
    Too late

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

even without the engine thats less then what his trailer will cost all up

you only do up old boats if its really what you want

This is the same boat as mine its listed for 10k no engine
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    See if I wasn't on block you'd have seen I already posted that!

I'm jealous

Starting to get back into this build i finished drilling the bunk mounts today and started to finish off tying down the brake hose but lost my p clamps, i will try reposition the mudguard tomorrow and do the last 2 p clamps and fix the leak, 9nce this is done she just needs alittle brush of paint and hardwood bunks than off to rego

Not sure where im going to stand with this build tho my mum is back in hospital with 3 fractured ribs so when the time comes i will likely be moved to a one bedroom flat there will be no where to park a boat on trailer thats 7+ meters long normal parking spots are only about 5-5.5m long

Starting to get back into this build i finished drilling the bunk mounts today and started to finish off tying down the brake hose but lost my p clamps, i will try reposition the mudguard tomorrow and do the last 2 p clamps and fix the leak, 9nce this is done she just needs alittle brush of paint and hardwood bunks than off to rego

Not sure where im going to stand with this build tho my mum is back in hospital with 3 fractured ribs so when the time comes i will likely be moved to a one bedroom flat there will be no where to park a boat on trailer thats 7+ meters long normal parking spots are only about 5-5.5m long
    Perhaps you should find yourself a partner to move in, and then you will get to keep the house.

This type of stuff goes on all the time in the govt housing system. You may have to put up with someone that already has a couple of tin-lids, but at least you get a house

Problem sorted. Keep up that building Gazza, not far now.

Shakey - If only I lived near the coast

Quite often if you live in a place and your circumstances change, they will continue to let you stay there, as long as it's not a big house and you're alone

The govenment housing has all changed now we are technically renting privatly but govenment housing is still looking after the property but it has been sold off yo private investors

The whole structureof GH now is different say if there are 2 people living in the house which one of them your, your combined income is to much GH now evicts tennants for earning to much money

For instance its me and mum here now im on the pension mum is retired on workers comp she isjust about to go on old age pension and we were toldif my nephew moves back in we will be over the limit of house hold income and we would be evicted

Gone are the good old days of life time 99 year leases and earn as much as you like it has all changed

The only thing i may be able to do to keep GH once my mums time is up is move out of Sydney where i'll likely get a 3br house and a backyard for the boats and dogs

My mum was just last week telling me of two single family friends that are being moved to flats in liverpool one bedroom flats both coming from 3 br unit and houses

Amate suggested last night i move to goulburn or lithgow both are quiet out of town and far from the sea

gazza has taken a holiday.

Hopefully he'll be back a tad wiser.

let's get this thread back on track. EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Are he mudguards on and positioned properly, ready for rego

Sent from my iPad using Ausfish forums

I don't think Gaz will be replying for a while, he is on the side lines for a while, mind you, the whole affair was/is a two way street.

If i get banned again for the same reason as pictured i am out of here i will not return..
    Attached Images Attached Images