Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3738394041424344454647

Re: Vintage Inboard Cruisers to Centre Console Conversion

add Elizabeth montgomery (Bewitched) from that era too . smoking hot.

Gazza, sounds like some monkey business going on in your neck of the woods. bread. scissors. garbo bags .

Quote Originally Posted by catshark View Post

Gazza, sounds like some monkey business going on in your neck of the woods. bread. scissors. garbo bags .
    They could be trying to cut the carbs?

Quote Originally Posted by catshark View Post

I'm monitoring it but not much i we can do, i left to go to the shops about 4 weeks ago and my mum swears someone tried opening the back door we don't know wtf it is i still haven't put up the camera's out back i have zero motivation at the moment its getting depressing all work stopped on the boat too for now hopefully i pick it up again while its still winter, scissors were not rusty so leads me to believe it ended up in my yard within the last couple of nights as its was a foggy night that night and it was wet and muddy probably from my dog chewing on the handles

box of cabosil came on thursday or yesterday can't remember which day

getting tired of all this bs no motivation is a real downer i have so much shit planned, i have so much want to do just finding that get up and go energy is lurking beyond my self at the moment

i have so much work i need to do before winter ends and i just can't seem to do it, 3 weeks ago i was so eager and excited to finally have energy to work on the boat i was powering it out than it all went into a spin i still had that strong drive but each day i had to help other people out i had to do stuff for my mum, i had to go shopping each day i had to help out my uncle all while i really wanted to work on the boat it just seemed each day i had something in front of me stopping me from working on the boat now i don't have the energy nothing is getting done its a real bummer I'm really not liking it

its as simple as this tab transom 3 to 5 layers, glue down and glass stringers than ready for floor i am finding it mission impossible just cutting the strips off the roll of cloth for the tabbing!!! fmd something is changing maybe my depression is rearing its head again

Gazza, mate don't let the black dog bite you again. Get some sensor lights, light the place up like christmas at night time, as for your builds, just set small goals for each job, don't need to finish anything in one go and each achievement will be a motivation for the small next step.
    We have all got problems, no matter how confident people may seem, most have a few demons to fight so stay positive mate
    Cheers
    Muz

i know its very frustating when you have a project and cant get ahead because your time is split up into other catergories. im similar to you and have multiple tasks going on and what ive learnt is to dont worry what you cant control. Father time will always beat us in the end , what i do now is set smaller tasks that will get done and have the ( i acheived my objective today) feels...

A neighbor has just told us he got security camera's installed 2 houses away a bit of added security his camera's are well blended in with the back ground so here's hopping no one can see them

since i adjusted tarp over boat it has stayed dry and my dogs haven't chewed the tie down ropes, progress will resume when i have some up and go energy