Thread: Vintage Inboard Cruisers to Centre Console Conversion

Re: Vintage Inboard Cruisers to Centre Console Conversion

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    Thanks Col, im paying for todays 1 hour session i was sanding with the grinder blowing all the dust strait up me skirt... not really but shorts lol today is one of my bloody most itchy days ever thighs and inner thighs itchy like crazy very uncomftable i had a blanket of fibreglass dust head to shoes, had a scrub after it but can see it being a restless night
    Always remembering that my PPE recommendations would have totally avoided this!

Gee what a sandathon i thought it was never going to end i turned the speed up to wild i had to with 80 grit it was punishing the epoxy resin is just so damn strong and hard to sand even dribles of cured resin were stopping the bosch orbital sander with pressure eventually i got the the fuel tank and the bilge the bilge just ate the crap out of the pads

I than give it all a really good pressure wash and she is drying off as i type

The inside of the hull is now ready for paint

Decided i wont be updating this thread or my trailer build thread im going to finish it off on other resources..

Sorry to anyone who has helped me along the journy and wanted to see it finish but this is the end guys

I appreciate everyones help along the way

I just cannot continue.

Jesus, this is getting way out of hand, everyone (both sides) simply stop the stabs and get on with things, no one has to read posts, or reply, just move on.

Im over the bull shit Noel look at all them liking my last post, im done

And im kind of looking for the next project this 24 footer came up for sale, but i wont be doing anymore rebuilds on here

https://ibb.co/vczT9Dh

You might as well keep posting, regardless of who pokes who, it's just an Internet forum, just carry on, forget pokes from people, and hopefully they can forget pokes from you.

A bit hard with less contribuiting members than trolls

Im over the bull shit Noel look at all them liking my last post, im done
    Gaz there are only 3 people. Harden up Petal. Its only a forum,dont expect everyone to approve of everything you do. Me, I dont care,but I do follow the progress and have offered a bit of help along the way. I dont get upset if you dont take my advice,thats your peogative. Dont let a few people upset you man. Its your bat and ball so you can do what you want with it. You can keep playing or take your bat and ball and go home. It really wont change the world , will it? Its just a forum where everyone is entitled to have an opinion. Of course their opinion is wrong and it wont count if it doesnt agree with mine My opinion is the only one that counts, according to me..
    Mick
    Not all tools are usefull.
    Nappies and politicians should be changed regularly for the same reason..

Gazza just try get on with life. Don’t let something as menial as this get under your skin. It’s just a forum as others have already stated.

The old sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me is doubly true here.

You enjoy what you are doing and you mostly do it your way. There are people here that enjoy what you are doing maybe not always how you do it, but there are people here rooting for you and looking forward to the finished result as much as you.

To pack up and bolt now is just like putting up a white flag and saying you win, I’m leaving.

Stay, get on with your projects, ignore the people that upset you and lessen the the amount of off topic comments you make on here.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Sent from my iPad using Ausfish forums

I dont want the bunch of #### wits seeing my updates.. if i could block them i would but since my ban admin has taking features away from me, i no longer have the option to put people on ignore

Just look at all the fake nick names there making to make ausfish look like there are more active members pretty ####ing silly..

My boat has now been painted.

Ausfish Silver Member Ducksnutz's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Gazz, c’mon man...dude...it’s a page of like minded groovy cats enjoying talking crap about boats and fishing man. Peace out ✌️❤️
    Matilda

My boat has now been painted.

You happy with how it turned out?

Did you use ship shape, or the northane gloss?

Think I mentioned it before but I used ship shape for the bilge. Tried to roll and tip in but hated the results. Used rollers and brush, tried foam pad style brushes but still wasnt happy. It went well in the bilge with a roller but the transom was really streaky. Ended up sanding it right back. Sanded well but ended up paying to have it sprayed.

Way to hot when I did it I think.