Thread: New Light house 3.4.66 software for Raymarine Axiom/ Axiom Pro

New Light house 3.4.66 software for Raymarine Axiom/ Axiom Pro

Howdy Guys
    Yesterday Raymarine released new Light house 3.4.66 Software for its Axiom and Axiom Pro systems that include some new toys.. some updated stuff and bug fixes.

had a loooong play with it today. some stuff im happy with . some im... okay with.......some im meh with... but all progress is good!

Below is a little video just showing some of the stuff i got up to today

Moose

Last edited by chocolatemoose; 31-03-2018 at 05:06 PM.

Marine outfitting solutions
    www.moosemarine.com.au

Ausfish Platinum Member

Re: New Light house 3.4.66 software for Raymarine Axiom/ Axiom Pro

That weather overlay feature isn't available in Australia, is it? I suppose you would use for phone as a mobile hotspot for the streaming apps? I have Spotify premium and download because I'm often not in range when I want music--does the app mirror your phone, or does it only stream direct on the network?

Now that the axiom can use sonar live, the price is something to bring joy to us shallow water fishers. If you want to operate in deeper water, axiom pro is the go. I figure a 9 should be less than $2000 with charts.

Now that the axiom can use sonar live, the price is something to bring joy to us shallow water fishers. If you want to operate in deeper water, axiom pro is the go. I figure a 9 should be around 2300 with the RV100 transducer, charts and 3D . Thats $300 cheaper than a HDS gen3 9, and close to $1000 cheaper than a hds 9 carbon setups.
    When you step up to the 12" displays, it gets turned over. The axiom 9 is the sweet spot. Now we wait for the discounts.

HDS9 gen3 3D 2600 .................................................. ........Axiom 9 realvision 3D 2350
    HDS9 carbon 3D 3300
    HDS12 gen3 3D 3400.............................................. ...........Axiom 12 realvision 3D 4350
    HDS12 carbon 3D 4000

No sadly. thats only via Sirus XM weather ..which....we are unlikey to ever see in oz. the Theyr service we get. Free you get rain, wind and wave direction. the paid version you get SST, pressure etc. its......okay, the theyr on the older LH2 was a bit better... time will tell

You can download direct from spotify to the axiom unit. note that you only have 16gb on the pro.

www.moosemarine.com.au

Ausfish Platinum Member

Direct download? Great, I can store some music. Any idea on when the drone control update will be out? Mate has a DJI Phantom that needs swimming lessons.

im told that sometime end of may to expect drone update. nothing has been confirmed however.

www.moosemarine.com.au