Thread: Shallow water muddies

Shallow water muddies

Hey folks,

I headed out last weekend with a couple mates. Ended up with 11 muddies. All caught in less then 1 metre.

Caught amongst the mangroves and in shallow drains around wello point to ormiston.

It requires some recon work at low tide to find the spots (several hours of waslking through mud)

Cheers
    Bermo

Re: Shallow water muddies

How do you attach photos?

They need to be less than 100kb which is pretty small,you can use a variety of software to resize them or if you have posted them on FB then just download them as they will already have been automatically resized. Go to manage attachments,( scroll down from where your typing your post,) and follow the prompts.

Edit: alternative is send the muddies to me and I'll ensure the photos get posted.

Well done mate. It's good to see someone out getting a few.
    Cheers.

Paint will resize easy enough for ya Bermo. Well done on the muddies, they should be pretty active right now
    Dad reckons fishing is 10% brains and 95% muscle, the rest is just good luck.

Hey Kingcray, good to hear from you mate. How's the muddied been on the north side?

You been to your creek recently?

not since last year mate. Would be a good morning tomorrow with the big tide, but going prawning instead.
    Will wait til next night-time new / full moon then head up there.
    Dad reckons fishing is 10% brains and 95% muscle, the rest is just good luck.