Thread: Trolling Cape Moreton then bar cod 27.12.2017

Trolling Cape Moreton then bar cod 27.12.2017

Gday guys, just an amateur effort of filming on a phone. Hit the cape area early for 2 little blacks and 1 Mahi Mahi then went wide for 3 bar cod in 210m. First marlin for my niece and nephew.

I have attached a YouTube link and hope it works because I couldn’t find how to insert a video directly from phone?

Enjoy

Lee

Sent from my iPhone using Ausfish mobile app
    The wait is finally over.........was worth every minute..........let the RIPTIDE rip..........hell yehhhh

Re: Trolling Cape Moreton then bar cod 27.12.2017

Good effort Lee, great to see the youngsters enjoying themselves. I'm going to have to go fishing soon as I've run out of fillets and going bonkers with this weather.

Re: Trolling Cape Moreton then bar cod 27.12.2017

Gday Sam, yeh they had a blast, firsts for everything. The deep water sure knocked them up. Yeh my youngest starts school on Monday so that will free up a bit of weekday action for me. I have just booked 3 nights at noosa in early March so that will be my next proper trip, the rest will be local day trips. Anything is better than nothing. Let’s hope this weather settles soon

Sent from my iPhone using Ausfish forums
    The wait is finally over.........was worth every minute..........let the RIPTIDE rip..........hell yehhhh