Thread: Fitting Relaxyn esky frame helm seat support in lieu of bollard supports

Fitting Relaxyn esky frame helm seat support in lieu of bollard supports

Hi Guys, wondering if anyone has or knows of anyone who has fitted relaxyn seat frames to suit esky’s in a Signature 580BR?
    Question is if the floor thickness would be adequate.

I presume it screws to the floor, rather than boots.

The deck is carpeted too, so guess id need to remove that in the locating area and trim it back in to suit?

Thanks for any advice!

Re: Fitting Relaxyn esky frame helm seat support in lieu of bollard supports

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-STAI...19.m1438.l2649

Are these the ones you are thinking about fitting or have you found others.
    I'm just about to have a set made as I can't find them wide enough to fit a Icey Tek 160l split lid ice box (530 wide).

TMC

Fitting Relaxyn esky frame helm seat support in lieu of bollard supports

Thanks TMC- inhadnt seen that particular frame only the relaxyn ones.
    Im on the sunny coast so moght be able to check them out.
    I need to stradle a 120l k2 summit series - 500mm wide
    I am seriously alao conanext dering jus removing the seat altogether and running a padded esky as tha seat which i can get away with because the helm in the 580BR is run-about height.

But- structurally- i cant see how the frames can put any more load into the floor fastening point than my pesestals do.

Can u get ur custom frame made for similar money?

Sent from my iPhone using Ausfish forums

Should have some prices back tomorrow hopefully.

TMC

Had these ones made up by Keith at Motorsport marine on the north side for my Yalta and they fit the 160ltr Icey Teks perfectly

BigE
    Attached Images Attached Images