Thread: Off for a look at 1770

Off for a look at 1770

Gday guys, we are heading up to 1770 for a look early next week if anyone else will be around? I’ll be in a silver Riptide, “One Piece At A Time”, come and say Gday if your around. Let’s hope this weather stays nice.

Cheers
    Lee

Sent from my iPhone using Ausfish mobile app
    The wait is finally over.........was worth every minute..........let the RIPTIDE rip..........hell yehhhh

Re: Off for a look at 1770

Good name for a riptide.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gday guys. Done a couple of trips and found a few fish. Weather hasn’t been perfect but ok IMG_0157.jpgIMG_0173.jpegIMG_0126.jpgIMG_0080.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ausfish mobile app
    The wait is finally over.........was worth every minute..........let the RIPTIDE rip..........hell yehhhh

Glad you got out, you should get a reprieve today and tomorrow with the weather but sit back and relax till Wednesday possibly Thursday next week with the winds picking up.

Good stuff mate.
    What area did you fish?

Hi Sam, we are hoping for Tuesday to be good, doesn’t look like the blow is going to last long.
    RTP, fishing east of Fitzroy, Boult and Lamont, anything between 40m and 100m

Sent from my iPhone using Ausfish forums