Thread: V6 225 Yammy Anyone?

V6 225 Yammy Anyone?

Happy new year Ausfisho's, working on a bit of a project, to this end has anyone had any first hand experience with the current model yammy 225 4st. Seems like sweet set of specs, v6, 4.2L and only 253 odd kg's. Seems like it eats the completion on paper both in displacement and weight. Anyway, just keen to hear from someone that has got one of them. No doubt all those good bits come with a price tag as well.
    Scott

Re: V6 225 Yammy Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Out-Station View Post
    Happy new year Ausfisho's, working on a bit of a project, to this end has anyone had any first hand experience with the current model yammy 225 4st. Seems like sweet set of specs, v6, 4.2L and only 253 odd kg's. Seems like it eats the completion on paper both in displacement and weight. Anyway, just keen to hear from someone that has got one of them. No doubt all those good bits come with a price tag as well.
    Scott
    Hi Scott, i put one on in September and did a five week road trip to fnq. Clocked 110 hrs with heavy loads, long distances and couldn’ t have asked for anything more. As for the price tag, theres a good reason that they are a bit dearer than the competition. Economy is great, incredible hole shot and mid range torque which is why I went for the smallest big block rather than the 3.3l. It just does it effortlessly.
    Mark

Re: V6 225 Yammy Anyone?

Thanks Mark, that's the type of info I was after, nothing like CC's when she's loaded up. Exactly what I was after, thanks for info.
    Scott