Thread: 25% off Reels At The Tackle Warehouse

Ausfish Silver Member Ducksnutz's Avatar
    Blog Entries

25% off Reels At The Tackle Warehouse

Just a heads up if anyone has any money left after Xmas these guys have a special going till January 3rd.

Re: 25% off Reels At The Tackle Warehouse

impressive. why are shimano baitrunner D's going at $130? are they on the run out or something?

Thanks for the heads up, I bought a Shimano Talica 16.

Sent from my iPad using Ausfish forums

They’re crap compared to the older ones. Get a thunnus while they are on special- much better option.

I know the outside of the Thunnus is ci4 or something much lighter, but are the internals of the thunnus and baitrunner d's different? I've owned a few baitrunners the newer d's and they've gone pretty well with some pretty big fish landed including 13kg red and 12 ft hammerhead on a 12000 and a 1m bludger trevally on a 4500. drags go pretty well on them. having said that. I would love a thunnus but if the only difference is weight of the casing, and I can get a "d" for $130 odd, there's no argument.

Ausfish Silver Member jackson4300's Avatar

I bought a 3000 and 4000 D last time they were on sale, both reels were priced the same, got BCF to price match so I didn't have to travel all the way there.
    Both reels have been good, both have landed 1m+ fish with no problems.
    Haven't had a Thunnus yet, but that will be the next reel I get.

Thanks for the heads up on the sale Nutz, bought a new Gosa for a heavy duty t-curve I just picked up second hand....great service from TW too, ordered by phone yesterday arvo and reel sitting on my desk this morning!

Do a comparison between them and Dinga at all ??..

25% off Reels At The Tackle Warehouse

I looked about. For the 2 reels I bought from tackle world, they were about 10% less than any other on line prices I could find, inc. importing. So thanks to the OP for posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk