Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moose Marine Axiom Pro double barrel package

Ausfish Platinum Member

Re: Moose Marine Axiom Pro double barrel package

If you thought you were going to be happy with a 600w conventional sonar to go with the 3D Realvision, can one transducer be plugged into one RV MFD, and the Realvision plugged into the other, or do you need another switch/module? And what would be a good, compact thru hull, 50/200 non-chirp, if you could?

yep if your happy with 600w tone pulse " and a lot of people are cool with a 50khz 600w to pump down a bit deeper" then one unit can run that transducer and the other system the RV transducer.
    An airmar SS60 Or B60 50/200 600W Would suffice rather well.

Marine outfitting solutions
    www.moosemarine.com.au

Ausfish Platinum Member

Excellent, Moose, just what I was after. I've committed to the new boat, delivery February, and I am doing all the electrical fitout myself, so the decision will be made very soon. If connected in the way proposed above, would networking allow all sonar functions to be used/displyed on one MFD, or would you be restricted to using that particular transducer on the display it is connected to?

Groovy mate. can i ask what sort of boat you have decided on. very exciting time!

When networked you can use what ever sonar or transducer you want. at any time on any unit

Moose

www.moosemarine.com.au

Ausfish Platinum Member

Caribbean Reef Runner. Taking the option of having a fairly bare boat delivered, sans motor, and doing the majority of installation myself. Have a deal tied up on a motor, I intend to take it home, spend a week or so fitting it out, and then taking it to the dealer to hang the motor and seatrial.

Ausfish Platinum Member

re options,PM sent

Hi mate. every morning from my bathroom i look down the hill onto the Caribbean factory in scorsby, If you ever get a chance to visit the factory take it. it is a real groovy place.

we sponsor a charity called "introfish" who recently took delivery of a caribbean reef runner that we outfitted with some gear. i went a long for its maiden and was very impressed "other than a rattle on the baitboard" powered by a 150merc 4 stroke. "would like to see it with a 200 verado". but very groovy boat. congratulations on your choice.,

www.moosemarine.com.au

Hi Moose,
    I have been contacting you via e-mail and asked about this package. I have now become a member and would like to find out how to go about ordering and paying for this package.
    Thanks
    Dave