Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moose Marine Axiom Pro double barrel package

Moose Marine Axiom Pro double barrel package

A New Design (20).jpg
    Big barrel season will be here shortly. as will the big man in less than a month!
    as requested. we have put together a special deal on axiom gear for members of a few select forums.

This is our Axiom Pro 9 double barrel package. includes a Axiom 9PRO RVX + AXIOM 9RV + raynet cable + rv100 Transducer + AUS/NZ Navionics maps for $5999

This system was designed to give a very heavy duty professional system with a large amount of viewable real estate whilst capitalizing on capabilities. this system affords Dual 1kw sonar capabilities "see list of transducers below" as well as the included High Wide rv100 with its side/down vision and stabilized 3d. basically its a box ticker
    This system is similar price to our Axiom pro 12RVX. whilst giving 18" of viewing space and the redundancy of twin systems

Depending on where you are fishing there are a few select Airmar transducers that would give an exception increase to capability to this package
    say you were bottom bashing for Sampsons and wanted to hit up some swords.. a TM265LM would be a sensational transducer. if you were spending most of your time in shallow waters the B175HW would be a great choice.

B75 and B175 transducers require an operation cable. Dual element transducers will plug in direct.

with the added ports on the Axiom PRO 9rvx

You could add a Quantum CHIRP Radar for $2000
    or FLIR M232 thermal camera for $5000
    for hard toppers. a GA150 direct coax antenna is only $130 for better reception

Feel free to ask any questions.

limited time offer

Moose
    Moose marine
    5/227 Wells Rd. Chelsea Heights Vic 3196
    info@moosemarine.com.au

Marine outfitting solutions
    www.moosemarine.com.au

Ausfish Platinum Member

Re: Moose Marine Axiom Pro double barrel package

Nice. Going to see about new boat tomorrow.

For $5000, those thermal cameras better be very good, lol. Whats the range and resolution of the cameras? That radar looks like great value though.

lol yeah it seems costly. however it is crazy cheap compared to what they used to be. i find thermal to be crazy useful!
    the m200 series is 320x240
    to see a person in the water . 500mt
    to see a boat in the water 1.5km

www.moosemarine.com.au

Autopilot?

AP kits do vary a bit due to need.
    the EV150 Evolution kit suits a lot of trailer boats.
    they are $2850

www.moosemarine.com.au

Ausfish Platinum Member

The AP's look a bit exxy compared to Simrad units that will interface with the Nss?

The simrad kit is $2899. street value. $3299 RRP

www.moosemarine.com.au

Ausfish Platinum Member

Ok, I was only going on what i was told by an owner who recently fitted one. I don't know what model it was, but he was running it via his Nss12, and he said it cost $1100 new.

arh yep. he would of fitted one of the drivepilot or lowrance kits. which uses a smaller pump/NAC1 computer. not a bad option for small boats

www.moosemarine.com.au

Ausfish Platinum Member

Yes, thought it might have been a Lowrance unit, noticed they were cheap. On a 6.4 m Caribbean. I've just hit a snag on that combo you are offering--forgot the Axiom Pro was wider than the RV, due to the manual controls. There is only a useable 505 mm inside the dash, 540 outside dimension. Axiom 9RV is 244mm, 9 Pro is 300mm? So I could go 2 x 9RVs, or a single 12, RV or pro. But two RV's won't give me the ability to run an Rv-100 plus a thru hull. Hull I'm looking at is incredibly cramped for access, whole aft end of the boat is a big fuel tank, literally 150mm from back of tank to transom, and not very wide useable which has to be shared with intakes. Might just be able to fit a small thru-hull.

Quote Originally Posted by ranmar850 View Post
    Yes, thought it might have been a Lowrance unit, noticed they were cheap. On a 6.4 m Caribbean. I've just hit a snag on that combo you are offering--forgot the Axiom Pro was wider than the RV, due to the manual controls. There is only a useable 505 mm inside the dash, 540 outside dimension. Axiom 9RV is 244mm, 9 Pro is 300mm? So I could go 2 x 9RVs, or a single 12, RV or pro. But two RV's won't give me the ability to run an Rv-100 plus a thru hull. Hull I'm looking at is incredibly cramped for access, whole aft end of the boat is a big fuel tank, literally 150mm from back of tank to transom, and not very wide useable which has to be shared with intakes. Might just be able to fit a small thru-hull.
    You could do a through hull as a transom mount... You just extend a bit of the hull for the transducer and Mount the thru hull as though it was a transom mount....

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Two Axioms rvs + cp470 + RMK10 Will give the same capabilities as an axiom pro with the only downsides being the need for a HS5 network switch, and you wont have the IPS high resolution screen of the axiom Pro.
    but yep possible

www.moosemarine.com.au

Ausfish Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by myusernam View Post
    You could do a through hull as a transom mount... You just extend a bit of the hull for the transducer and Mount the thru hull as though it was a transom mount....

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    yes, but you may as well just use a TM for that, although I can see what you are getting at, seen it done. I like to have Tm's on brackets so I can raise them in close proximity to beaches.

Ausfish Platinum Member

Ok, Moose, cheers, still ruminating ( but not for long)