Thread: black friday specials with Moose Marine

black friday specials with Moose Marine

Howdy All.
    thought i would let the groovy people on here know about our current specials.

we have our black friday specials on Humminbird Helix10 g2n si units for $2850 and Raymarine Axiom 9RV kits for $2250 . Both units come complete with transducers and Navionics XL50 Maps. excl shipping

we also have our current Group buy for Navionics Plus 50X aus/nz map cards for $265 available as well.

feel free to contact us at Moose Marine if you have any questions
    info@moosemarine.com.au

Helix10 G2 MEGA SI.jpgCopy of enjoy (12).jpg

Marine outfitting solutions
    www.moosemarine.com.au

black friday specials with Moose Marine

A good deal. Is consider if I was in need of new electronics.

Well done once again Moose

Sent from my iPhone using Ausfish forums

Ausfish Platinum Member

Re: black friday specials with Moose Marine

That's a bloody good price on the 9RV--I am seriously considering a brand new boat for next year, and was leaning towards a 12RV--at that price, I could go 2 x 9rv instead. Dash has the space.

A fiar few clients have opted for the twin 9" models instead of single 12s partially due to the redunacy and extra transducer selections. might do a package including network cables etc.

www.moosemarine.com.au

Ausfish Platinum Member

I'd certainly be interested-- the decision on the boat will be made before xmas--probably this week coming--delivery on this particular one would not be before April next year, but if the package looks good, I'd just buy it now and put it aside.

id like to volounteer my boat as a demo for the twin 9's.

^^^ yknow thats what this forum is missing moose. some photos of installs. The before and after. Fixing the old holes. Pics/ how to of mounting the ducers, then some real world soundings and then the deck littered with reds from the GBR. I can make it happen. Just hop on a plane to my house with two 9 axioms in your bag. I'll even pay for the beers

hahahahaha. next year Moose Marine is looking at a pro boat. which would be ....well almost free gear maybe i need some exposure in the northern states

www.moosemarine.com.au

Ausfish Platinum Member

Are those RV-320 transducers ( plastic, can mount on ali huls) available in Oz yet?

Ausfish Platinum Member

Navionics Platinum + cards-- are they available with satellite imagery overlay in Australia as they are in the US as per here https://www.thehulltruth.com/marine-...l#post10881018