Thread: lowrance introduces new Hook2 Series

lowrance introduces new Hook2 Series

So not quite a secret with a sneaky leak a few weeks ago. The Hook2 From lowrance has been introduced now officially.

Sonar-Lowrance-Hook2-7.jpg

just in the time the original hook series was looking really long in the tooth when put up against its stable mates.
    The new Hook2 features wider screens "fat is now in baby!" and up to 12" now

"double shot transducers .(think HDI) and tripple shot transducers (Think Total scan) a new auto sonar tuning feature but overall its keeping with the same motif as its previous base units. of being affordable.. decent enough and groovy looking systems. watch this space for a test and review. - Moose

Marine outfitting solutions
    www.moosemarine.com.au

Re: lowrance introduces new Hook2 Series

Good units are they mate??

PC answer - No such thing as a bad unit anymore.
    Genuine answer - Each persons needs to differ enough that it can make a great unit crap for some and visa versa. i think they will be fine for the market and price. interested in seeing how the wide beam 200khz fares

Moose

Marine outfitting solutions
    www.moosemarine.com.au

Hey moose, whats the screen like for glare. Iam after somthing which is easy to see in the sun light

Quote Originally Posted by Seahorse View Post
    Hey moose, whats the screen like for glare. Iam after somthing which is easy to see in the sun light
    Just fitted one of these to my Tinny and without a trial run on the briney it seems to serve the goods , will update this after a run on the water.
    Pricewise i cannot complain ..