Thread: Tilapia in Nest 360 Camera Footage

Tilapia in Nest 360 Camera Footage

Finally managed to get a 360 video working of a Tilapia recorded the other day at Varsity Lakes. Anyone have experience with Final cut pro and 360fly director involving metadata and importing please let me know! or if you already do 360 editing with another app.
    If you cant move the screen around your browser is not supported, youtube app is the best for viewing especially on phone. Recorded in 4K recommended if you have the capability.
    Fishies not very happy about the camera being there!

The Rainbowrunner
    Peter Hansler
    phansler@hotmail.com
    Click here for my webpage
    Click here for my videos

Give a man a fish, he'll eat it and fall asleep.

Teach a man to fish and he'll endanger an entire species

Re: Tilapia in Nest 360 Camera Footage

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowrunner View Post
    Finally managed to get a 360 video working of a Tilapia recorded the other day at Varsity Lakes. Anyone have experience with Final cut pro and 360fly director involving metadata and importing please let me know! or if you already do 360 editing with another app.
    If you cant move the screen around your browser is not supported, youtube app is the best for viewing especially on phone. Recorded in 4K recommended if you have the capability.
    Fishies not very happy about the camera being there!

Awesome stuff!

Time to toss a lure in for him to attack.

Great video!!! You have it in just the right spot.. I think Tilapia are a introduced species .!?!

A bad introduces species at that.

Awesome footage, thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Angler Fish Lover View Post
    Great video!!! You have it in just the right spot.. I think Tilapia are a introduced species .!?!
    Not only introduced, they are a noxious pest, which means they have to be humanely destroyed if caught.