Thread: Borger cat

Borger cat

Gday all. Have done a search on here and sent pm's to some previous owners for no reply. Went for a spin in a single engine 6m cuddy last week at ingham. Great workmanship and ride for the size. Would like to have a yarn with someone who has a centre console model hopefully in the single engine 6m range to pick their brains. If anyone has one or has any goss please pm me with contact details and I can call. Thanks peeps.

Re: Borger cat

Hi mate. I had a 5.3 side console and my brother has a 5.5 centre. Boats are awesome. Sold mine to my father. Only thing I didn't like was it was too high for the bowmount to work. No negatives except the $.

Thanks perko. What about now with the 72" shafts mate?.

They would be fine. But can't get the 80lb 72 inch manual lift yet. They list it on the Aus minn Kota website but none in the country and no eta.

Very good rep. I've been looking for one of the smaller ones for some time but they're never advertised. Wouldn't go wrong with one for sure. esp I believe in the sort of chop in NQ and FNQ over the reef.

Quote Originally Posted by perko View Post
    They would be fine. But can't get the 80lb 72 inch manual lift yet. They list it on the Aus minn Kota website but none in the country and no eta.
    I rang MO Tackle about this size Minn Kota a while ago and the very nice lady said I'll ring you back as we don't have a listing for this size (I gave her the part number) and the very nice lady did ring me back and said she could special order it but it would be a couple of months, probably sea freight. I ended up with the 60" inch shaft and it was a good fit on the UB 5.8.

TMC