Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Basic fibreglass question

Re: Basic fibreglass question

Put a plastic bag over it to protect it from salt water and elements then re secure it.

Will do thanks Scubafish

Saltwater fishing, boat mad but has a job that gets in the way.

I have to get my fire extinguisher serviced every 6 months as a commercial operator. That used to cost $88. I now buy a new 4.5kg model from Bunnings every 6 months for $62 and give the old ones to family. They have a bracket FYI that works very well. We are such a throw away society these days!

Quote Originally Posted by Smithy View Post
    I have to get my fire extinguisher serviced every 6 months as a commercial operator. That used to cost $88. I now buy a new 4.5kg model from Bunnings every 6 months for $62 and give the old ones to family. They have a bracket FYI that works very well. We are such a throw away society these days!
    I understand totally, I spent hours driving around to various outlets, marine, safety, hardware and came to the same conclusion. Cheaper to get a complete extinguisher that includes the bracket than to persist finding a bracket alone.
    Or
    Create a satisfactory solution.
    Lucky for me I have the opportunity do that because I'm a recreational punter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk