Thread: permit

permit

hi all
    is a copy of my sip permit on my phone which i got on line enough for the patrol

Re: permit

Got one online at the Imbil store last week, sent through to my phone. They have an Ipad there set up ready to go. They told me that's all I needed. It showed my name, the permit number, and the start date.
    My mates were checked out by Water Police and Fisheries on the dam a couple of days later and didn't mention any probs apart from a warning about out of date cylinder on an inflatable life jacket.
    ~~~><))))*>

About the permit

Permits cost:

• $10.00 per week
    • $50.00 per year
    • $36.00 per year if you are entitled to a discount*

* You are entitled to a discount if you have a Queensland Government Seniors Card, Pensioner Concession Card, Health Care Card or a Repatriation Health Care Card (Gold Card).
    All persons over the age of 18 years must hold a permit when fishing in SIPS impoundments. Children and teenagers under 18 years do not require a permit to fish in SIPS impoundments.

You must carry your permit (digital email, digital sms, paper receipt) with you when fishing in a stocked impoundment and produce it on request by QBFP
    What could go wrong.......................

thanks all for that
    snap