Classifieds

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: D

  1. #1

    D

    Ca I. I cgi. C


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2

    Re: D

    Quote Originally Posted by lenrok View Post
    Ca I. I cgi. C


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In english please?
    Not all tools are usefull

  3. #3
    Ausfish Platinum Member Funchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: D

    Coool, what bait did you use
    Cheers

    Funchy
    Click "like this post" if ya reckon my dog is cute!!!!

    Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

  4. #4

    Re: D

    Didn't happen without photos....

  5. #5

    Re: D

    What if you try %$*90#@cg84r4e4w. That could work
    Not all tools are usefull

  6. #6

    Re: D

    In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us