Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recommendations for a Tinny

Re: Recommendations for a Tinny

Hello Ozscott,

Consider a Webster Twinfisher 4.3m.
    I've had one for 11 years and love it.
    Unbeatable combination of soft ride, stability, safe handling and fishing room.
    One you've cracked a cat there is no going back.

Quote Originally Posted by ozscott View Post
    I'm selling my Vagabond. I am moving house and won't be likely to fit her in. Also i am thinking about doing more luring and fly in estuaries, rivers and dams with a leccy up front so smaller boat it is.
    Commiserations mate on selling your vagabond, I had a peek at your boat and I must admit if I was after something like that I'd snap it up, way to cheap. Good luck on whatever you settle on.

Young Seahorse has recently bought a tinny and asked a lot of similar questions on here. Size? power? etc. Might help if you were to search his threads.

I bought a 4.4m Stessco from Marine Tune on the Gold Coast five years ago and it is a champion of a boat. Tiller steer and 40hp Yamaha 2 stroke and plenty of bells and whistles including electronics, sounder, Bimini blah blah. Use it for everything from fishing in Moreton Bay to 1770 as well as tubing in Somerset with the kids. IMO and looking at their stand at the Brisbane boat show these guys still have some of the best deals around. http://www.marinetune.com Worth a drive down to take a look.

Danny