Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Aground on lady musgrave reef


  2. #2

    Re: Aground on lady musgrave reef

    Ouch. That's expensive and possibly much more if they don't get it off soon. Someone must have fallen asleep at the wheel
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

  3. #3

    Re: Aground on lady musgrave reef

    They didn't show the 560 Bonito that also washed up there last week too
    Garry

    http://www.ssmarine.com.au Ask us for an unbelievable Price on a new Honda

  4. #4

    Re: Aground on lady musgrave reef

    This guy is having a bit of a bugger of a morning off Fraser this morning! Still has his gear out!

  5. #5

    Re: Aground on lady musgrave reef

    Might be trawling for beach worms......

  6. #6

    Re: Aground on lady musgrave reef

    Looks like the Costa Concordia captain is back at it again......doing his infamous skylarking to some beachgoers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us