Classifieds

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Trying the Caloundra deep water again

Gday guys, yes I have been able to give a fair bit away, I don't usually have much trouble, seems people without boats appreciate fresh fish more than those with boats and not many people knock back something for free

Sent from my iPhone using Ausfish forums
    The wait is finally over.........was worth every minute..........let the RIPTIDE rip..........hell yehhhh

Perko, yeh it was hard work but I'll continue with the alvey's at this stage. I think after 250m electrics would be required.

The wait is finally over.........was worth every minute..........let the RIPTIDE rip..........hell yehhhh

Dignity, yeh they are SS weights. 100mm of 50mm shaft is 1.5kg so I have made some 100mm and 150mm ones. We only needed the 100mm as there was zero current, we were fishing straight down

Icing down for a week sounds interesting? We just got one out of the ice at a time to clean and put it on the grass and scrubbed with a broom whilst hosing the slim. Then put it on a hessian bag to fillet. This seemed to work well

Quote Originally Posted by Any_Weather View Post
    Dignity, yeh they are SS weights. 100mm of 50mm shaft is 1.5kg so I have made some 100mm and 150mm ones. We only needed the 100mm as there was zero current, we were fishing straight down

You must have a cheap supply of offcuts, last time I priced SS like that I probably could have bought an electric reel 😆

Lee, left you a PM

Well done mate. Good to see you get into a couple. You'll be hooked now it's pretty addictive. Especially when u get an electric and u can drink beer while they come up.