Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Agnes Water / 1770 annual adventure. 2017

Blog Entries

Re: Agnes Water / 1770 annual adventure. 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Moejoes View Post
    Are you going again Funchy....... next thing you know you'll be living there
    Hahhaha I wish Rob. Took a couple of days off to take the kids up over the long weekend. Will drag the tinny up and do a day trip to Pancake via middle creek. If it's nice may go via the front and fish Bustad

knowing my luck it'll be blowing 25 kts and raining (but that would be good too to fill the tank)

Don't worry,
    I'm sure Tony will give you the 25knot curse, he's good at it

Quote Originally Posted by Funchy View Post
    Hahhaha I wish Rob. Took a couple of days off to take the kids up over the long weekend. Will drag the tinny up and do a day trip to Pancake via middle creek. If it's nice may go via the front and fish Bustad

knowing my luck it'll be blowing 25 kts and raining (but that would be good too to fill the tank)

19th ish to 24ish for me, assuming new motor fitup goes without a hitch next week.

Should get to fitzy by midnight sat night and back monday night. Chances are i'll be in lagoon sun night if anyone's out there and willing to dock up to 4 blokes that drink n stink.

Quote Originally Posted by Moejoes View Post
    Don't worry,
    I'm sure Tony will give you the 25knot curse, he's good at it
    That only applies to you Rob.......

Hey Folks, If anyone wants to unload some excess bait, (providing it hasn't been refrozen) at a reasonable price when they get back please call me. I"m at Boondall so can easy meet you at the Entertainment Centre or come to yours on your return. cheers Mal 0408 188 100
    Haines Hunter 650 'Horizon' 200 4st Johnson (aka Suk DF200) call sign "Dozer" or "Uripper"

I will be there from the 11th August to the 25th August, staying at the Captian Cook Caravan Park, i have a 5.1 Ally Craft with a honda on the back
    Cheers