Didn't mean to post that.
    I'll write full report today.
    Here are the results anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 1770 Fitzroy and Sykes.

Nice haul well done.

Re: 1770 Fitzroy and Sykes.

So back to the report.
    We fished around Fitzroy on Saturday and Sykes on Sunday.
    Weather conditions were favorable with a slight northerly blowing all weekend.
    The fishing was slow due to the Wales hanging around us all the time and spooking the fish. No matter where we went the Wales seemed to be there.
    We slowly chipped away at it and put a bit of a bag together with the stand outs being a 73cm Spangled Emperor, a 60cm Coral trout, biggest cobia was 13kg, biggest trevally was 97cm, 3 Kingfish.
    I found an isolated rock off the main structure at Sykes reef in the morning and could hardly pull a fish off it while the Wales were splashing and playing around us.
    We came back to the same spot after lunch with no Wales in sight and pulled about 6 trevally, bonito and tuna were feeding on the surface, landed 3 of 6 Kingfish and a cod off the same rock with the same shows.
    On our way home on Monday I wanted to try one more mark before heading back to Ipswich. First drift we landed a good cobia, second drift landed a 13kg cobia, 3rd and 4th drift nothing so we called it and headed home on a high.
    Great trip, we didn't get the numbers we wanted but we were happy with the quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk