Thread: Snuck Into A Marina And Had A Good Session On The Gt's And Bream :) Weekly Video !!

Snuck Into A Marina And Had A Good Session On The Gt's And Bream :) Weekly Video !!

Snuck the kayak around into a gated marina and had some good fun on light gear on bream and trevally .

let me know what yous think

Snuck the kayak around into a gated marina and had some good fun on light gear on bream and trevally .

let me know what yous think

Re: Snuck Into A Marina And Had A Good Session On The Gt's And Bream :) Weekly Video

The locals who live in there hand feed those fish you dipshit. No wonder why they have gates.
    nil carborundum illegitimi

Re: Snuck Into A Marina And Had A Good Session On The Gt's And Bream :) Weekly Video

Quote Originally Posted by GBC View Post
    The locals who live in there hand feed those fish you dipshit. No wonder why they have gates.
    Sooooooooooooook

Sent from my iPhone using Ausfish mobile app

that's a bit harsh isn't it mate? With comments like that no wonder the reports these days are a shadow of their former selves.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

Perhaps he caught and released so the locals can keep feeding them...?

Besides those fish get too complacent.
    Cheers

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Boat: Seafarer Vagabond
    Live: Great South East....love Moreton Bay fishing

Thanks for sharing. Great vid.

With posts like that, it makes me wonder what 'GBC' stands for.

Nice vid y0brando. I know that marina well, only fished on the other 'legal' side though.
    Conservation NOT preservation!

Good sesh, mate. Could get some decent jacks there in the warmer months. Be keen to see how you went in the Scarborough canals, as I've pulled some big rigs from there in the past on livies.

Cuzza