Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Snuck Into A Marina And Had A Good Session On The Gt's And Bream :) Weekly Video !!

    Snuck the kayak around into a gated marina and had some good fun on light gear on bream and trevally .



    let me know what yous think






    Snuck the kayak around into a gated marina and had some good fun on light gear on bream and trevally .



    let me know what yous think

  2. #2

    Re: Snuck Into A Marina And Had A Good Session On The Gt's And Bream :) Weekly Video

    The locals who live in there hand feed those fish you dipshit. No wonder why they have gates.
    Ne permissi illegitimatus carborundi

  3. #3

    Re: Snuck Into A Marina And Had A Good Session On The Gt's And Bream :) Weekly Video

    Quote Originally Posted by GBC View Post
    The locals who live in there hand feed those fish you dipshit. No wonder why they have gates.
    Sooooooooooooook


    Sent from my iPhone using Ausfish mobile app

  4. #4

    Re: Snuck Into A Marina And Had A Good Session On The Gt's And Bream :) Weekly Video

    Quote Originally Posted by GBC View Post
    The locals who live in there hand feed those fish you dipshit. No wonder why they have gates.
    that's a bit harsh isn't it mate? With comments like that no wonder the reports these days are a shadow of their former selves.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

  5. #5

    Re: Snuck Into A Marina And Had A Good Session On The Gt's And Bream :) Weekly Video

    Perhaps he caught and released so the locals can keep feeding them...?


    Besides those fish get too complacent.
    Cheers

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Boat: Seafarer Vagabond
    Live: Great South East....love Moreton Bay fishing

  6. #6

    Re: Snuck Into A Marina And Had A Good Session On The Gt's And Bream :) Weekly Video

    Thanks for sharing. Great vid.

  7. #7

    Re: Snuck Into A Marina And Had A Good Session On The Gt's And Bream :) Weekly Video

    Quote Originally Posted by GBC View Post
    The locals who live in there hand feed those fish you dipshit. No wonder why they have gates.
    With posts like that, it makes me wonder what 'GBC' stands for.

    Nice vid y0brando. I know that marina well, only fished on the other 'legal' side though.
    Conservation NOT preservation!

  8. #8

    Re: Snuck Into A Marina And Had A Good Session On The Gt's And Bream :) Weekly Video

    Good sesh, mate. Could get some decent jacks there in the warmer months. Be keen to see how you went in the Scarborough canals, as I've pulled some big rigs from there in the past on livies.

    Cuzza

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us