Thread: Bluefin boat owners

Bluefin boat owners

Hi guys
    So i'm looking to upgrade and was looking at the bluefin range, has anyone got one that could give me some feedback? Looking for tournament setup boat for the dams and estuaries, i havnt decided on model yet but tossing up between wildcat, drifter tournament pro and firecat.

Re: Bluefin boat owners

Possibly you are fishing for this, but apparently Bluefin are now being built by Brooker Marine in Sydney. This is in the last few weeks.
    Check the models and specs carefully in case there are any changes to what you have been looking at.
    Cheers, SP
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Ausfish Silver Member Ducksnutz's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I had a blue fin warrior side console for a couple of years. Good solid tinnie with heaps of deck space for a 4.5 metre boat.

Like all side console boats you need get the weight balanced right or they lean to one side. If I was looking at a another tinnie blue fin would be on the list.

I have had my predator which is a warrior with a side console since 2004 and it's done 900 hrs and has been an excellent fishing platform for me and my wife . I would be checking on what shark poker has posted as that might change things a bit but I doubt it . Matty
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

Hi Sparky, I would not be worried about the "Brooker" build , my last two boats were Brookers and I have the 4.55m sc Brooker Stealth at the moment with a 60hp 4s Suzuki, fantastic boat. I have had a few Bluefins including a 4.5 sc Predator . Bluefin are an excellent boat as well. Good luck on your choice.

Hope you have better luck than me. I tried to get a bluefin built eaeluer this year. Gave up a few month's ago. Promised completion every weekend for 6 weeks straight. The dealer finally went to pick it up as it was now definately going to be ready, only to find it was so far from finished that they hadnt even welded in the sides. Gave up waiting after that.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk