Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fishing shows

Re: fishing shows

Plus 1 for Girl Snook Fishing in Florida. I would never get tired of or bored with watching that show. Very delightful.
    Mick
    Not all tools are usefull.
    Nappies and politicians should be changed regularly for the same reason..

Brownies coast watch used to be good. Bream, whiting tailor etc. No fancy gear. Creek to coast is a 30 minute BCF and ARB add. With big scotty referring to himself in the third person all the time. I can only watch guys deflating tires on the beach so many times.

I used to like fishing WA. They showed technique, knots, leader lengths, some bread and butter fish and locations... shore fishing, cheap gear - plus the good stuff up the kimberley way etc

Quote Originally Posted by Whoofa View Post
    Brownies coast watch used to be good. Bream, whiting tailor etc. No fancy gear. Creek to coast is a 30 minute BCF and ARB add. With big scotty referring to himself in the third person all the time. I can only watch guys deflating tires on the beach so many times.
    Yeah, I miss the days of Brownie. He was a good weather predictor, too. Really tackled it from a fisho's perspective.

Cuzza

There's still some really good segments hidden away on the Coastwatch site. Bit dated but still relevant, in fact some practices that work really well but forgotten about largely with today's flashy gear and endless options.

http://www.coastwatch.com.au/fishing-video-tips

Blog Entries

More bikini girls in boats / fishing please .......

In Australia, The Next Level, produced by Daiwa, but very informative. Internationally, Robson Green, Extreme Fishing, he has a passion for fishing that is unmatched in TV land.
    Dale

I fish because the little voices in my head tell me to