Thread: New boat

New boat

I bought a 460 Renagade last week from TWEED COAST MARINE.
    I dealt with one saleman then another on pick up, because i think the pther guy is gone.

Well they didnt include a kill box for under front haych that was promised by the first guy and i had it in email.

The second guy , michael said it is an added option, but i said it was in the deal.

He said he would look into it and he did. He is sending by courier tomorrow.

Also they included a 6 lb anchor whoch was to small and sending a bigger one with a small cost.

The service from TWEED COAST MACHINE has been fantastic. I would reccommend them highly.

Thanks fellas

Re: New boat

Very good. Everyone makes mistakes, the measure of the business is how they deal with those mistakes that is important.

Pics of the boat mate

everyone like drooling over new ones
    Cheers

Steven

Sorry mate. Dont know how to put up pics

Quote Originally Posted by Seahorse View Post
    Sorry mate. Dont know how to put up pics
    There is a tutorial here somewhere, but the basics are, click the "go advanced" button on the bottom of your reply, then "manage attachments" select image, and then (I think) upload.

Ausfish Bronze Member

You won't regret the renagade mate. I had the 460 sc with 75etec. Was outstanding! When you get the time i recommend u chuck a rod rack infront of ur console for care of ur weaponry and storage management (i was using a repala 6 rod rack) . Happy boating!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Ausfish mobile app

Thanks toygut

i leave my canopy up so i got a rocket launcher that attaches to it. I replaced back straps with adjustable support bars and holds 6 rods.

Mate i love it. The 75hp merc really flies.

I just sot on about 4000 rev and just ticks over at 45 kph. Then u give it abit more and it just takes off.

Bit scary at anything over 60 kph. Lol