Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mojoes the flatty guru

Re: Mojoes the flatty guru

Scottar, you know the funny thing about your statement.........
    I popped into BCF on the way home to look at light plastic rod setups.
    Next thing I'll be looking at small tinneys - OMG!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scottar View Post
    Least of your worries. Wait till the bug bites and you end up with 15 different tackle boxes of assorted soft plastics and jig heads, 2 kilo outfits that cost more than your electrics do and a new tinnie with a minn kota and battery banks big enough to power a small city LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Moejoes View Post
    Scottar, you know the funny thing about your statement.........
    I popped into BCF on the way home to look at light plastic rod setups.
    Next thing I'll be looking at small tinneys - OMG!!!!!!!
    LOL. Nothing funny about it. It's a disease I know only too well (If my missus ever finds out just how much I have spent on fancy dangling things that don't go in her ear lobes I am well and truly farked). Your as good as done mate - just give in and run with it.

Least of your worries. Wait till the bug bites and you end up with 15 different tackle boxes of assorted soft plastics and jig heads, 2 kilo outfits that cost more than your electrics do and a new tinnie with a minn kota and battery banks big enough to power a small city LOL.
    Rob, don't go again if he asks because youll be downsizing to yaks next time and that's another outlay, more rods, more tackle etc.

Ok Ok, it's started..........
    Popped into BCF on the way home tonight and bought a light plastics Yozi rod.
    What was I thinking
    Thanks Funchy

LOL. Nothing funny about it. It's a disease I know only too well (If my missus ever finds out just how much I have spent on fancy dangling things that don't go in her ear lobes I am well and truly farked). Your as good as done mate - just give in and run with it.

Bahahahahaha. Told you so.

And so it begins.......................

What was I thinking
    Thanks Funchy

What was I thinking
    Thanks Funchy
    Ooh! I think I have spare Darth Vader helmet in the shed you can have. Going out mothers day if your interested. 😆

Rob, if you don't already have a supply from Luke, I can spool your reel up with 6lb nano fill. Another item he put me into.

Cheers Dignity,
    I already have a Cetrate 2000 spooled with some cotton string
    Would've jumped on but need to see the old chook as haven't been round for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dignity View Post
    Rob, if you don't already have a supply from Luke, I can spool your reel up with 6lb nano fill. Another item he put me into.

Cheers Dignity,
    I already have a Cetrate 2000 spooled with some cotton string
    Would've jumped on but need to see the old chook as haven't been round for quite some time.
    Nice Rob,does Robyn ever check your Ausfish posts??

Dignity did warn you......

Wheres bannana when you need him to talk sense into you??

I was going to ask Soulfish to intervene, but he's too busy catching whiting

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Nice Rob,does Robyn ever check your Ausfish posts??

Dignity did warn you......

Wheres bannana when you need him to talk sense into you??

I was going to ask Soulfish to intervene, but he's too busy catching whiting
    Whiting, best snapper bait around.

Blog Entries

Ahhhh don't listen to him you lot. He's addicted and absolutely loves it. He was on the phone to me while he was in BCF and I had to talk him out of buying all the bream gear they had!!!. Fair dinkum he was like a kid on xmas day and his birthday all rolled into one.

Bring up another 25 cents fuel money in a couple of weeks and we'll christen that flatty wand Rob

Rob,Luke will have you all stich ed up, literally with tying FG knots.

Quote Originally Posted by Funchy View Post
    Ahhhh don't listen to him you lot. He's addicted and absolutely loves it. He was on the phone to me while he was in BCF and I had to talk him out of buying all the bream gear they had!!!. Fair dinkum he was like a kid on xmas day and his birthday all rolled into one.

Bring up another 25 cents fuel money in a couple of weeks and we'll christen that flatty wand Rob
    Wands......next thing he will want fly gear to take it to the next level.

Sounds like a bit of bondage talk there Dinity

Quote Originally Posted by Dignity View Post
    Rob,Luke will have you all stich ed up, literally with tying FG knots.

All I can say Luke is - Thank Christ my credit card was max'ed out and could only afford the one rod
    That's the only thing that saved me from buying everything on the shelves........

Quote Originally Posted by Funchy View Post