Thread: Meet and Greet 1770 Agnes 2017

Meet and Greet 1770 Agnes 2017

Hi all. Would love to go on trip this year to 1770.. Have 6 meter boat.. Am looking for info any help appreciated
    TIA

Re: Meet and Greet 1770 Agnes 2017

I could be mistaken but I don't think there is an official trip this year. Im sure there will still be a few going up.

Lucky Phil had been organising it for years doing a fantastic job and putting in the hard yards, but I think he has given it up last year.

Oh no knew I should of went last couple of years...thx nic

Sent from my SM-G920I using Ausfish mobile app

Might be less official without LP organising everything but no doubt there will still be some kind of get together a week before the school holidays.....we all just waiting for someone to stick their hand up to to lead the discussion

If I was a thousand Ks closer I would do something to help out, I hope it does continue...

Looks like my holiday dates don't match up again if there's a meet, I'll be there from about the 19th Sept. for best part of a week, weather permitting, on my way nth. 3 boats and 6 NSWelshmen. Sorry boys, I used the cone of silence but they still found out about the place.

Well, from talking to folks, seems there will be plenty of AF ferrets up there around the 2nd week in Sept.

There will also be a few in the 1st week ( 1st - 9th ), as I will be.

This will be a very social / family orientated trip with fishing on good days and chilling on others.

I am sure you'll see some of us at the Tavern or The Tree having a coldie.

I will have the Ausfish Agnes Water 1770 M & G Facebook page running to keep you in the loop. https://www.facebook.com/ausfishagneswater/

Fort those interested ... tides and moon info attached

Tides work good and with the up moon to full midway through the week, it looks very fishey.

Let's not forget the bar entrance is still very shallow at low tide, so call and log into VMR Round Hill before leaving the estuary and get an update.

cheers LP
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Not long now Mr. Lucky! I'll be there from the 1st as well.