Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Boat update

Re: New Boat update

I bet you want it yesterday

You getting an electric bow mount?

No money left for min kota.
    ordering the 460 renegade with 75hp erc 4 stroke. Enclosed moterwell, live bait tank, insulated cooler box in front casting deck, bimini, not painted.
    Iam having it painted by a mate of mine who paints boats for a living. Just have to pick a colour now.

You could get the mounting plate done and add an electric down the track possibly?

Yeah it comes with mounting plate

Quote Originally Posted by Seahorse View Post
    Well still hard to make a decision. I was going for a quintrex 481 runabout, but decided that this may be a little to big to handle by myself.
    Now going for a quintrex 430 fishabout , 50 hp ,quintrex 440 renegade 60 hp or 460 renegade with 75hp .The prices are certainly different between dealers.
    I want the best price. Motor will be either a merc 4 stroke or etec as i dont think the yammy dealer, does deals.
    Amazes me how dealers match other prices but dont beat them. The etec dealer up the coast and the merc dealer in brosbane and tweed have been good to deal with as i have changed my mind a few times. Sometimes i feel guilty for asking for all the prices.

what are ur thoughts on these choices?
    Seahorse, I have a Stacer 539, which I launch and retrieve entirely on my own every time. The secrets are (1) a good trailer, (2) the self-launch/retrieve gadget fitted to boat and trailer.
    I am in fact looking to upgrade to a cabin boat and am selling the almost-new Stacer ... Stacer 539 Easyrider boat/motor/trailer on Gumtree http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/11464...utm_source=sms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iam getting one of those self catches on boat and trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Seahorse View Post
    Iam getting one of those self catches on boat and trailer
    Good investment for launching and retrieving solo.

Tiller steer? They are a good boat those renegades with plenty of space