Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: STOP Commercial Netting in the Great Sandy Marine Park !

STOP Commercial Netting in the Great Sandy Marine Park !

Quote Originally Posted by insidermb View Post
    Well you are obviously part of the howling mob that cries and whinges all of the time and tries to get more than your fair share. As for your comments - wrong on all counts .I notice most of your posts have been anti commercial , so at a guess you would be a slimy A.L.P member or a dirty Green . They are just as trustworthy as the real estate industry.
    If your referring to my post then obviously you haven't looked at what I have posted over the years , and yes I am a Proud labor supporter . But l see by your comments that your only capable of slinging crap at people whose opinion you don't agree with but offer no alternative view other than deriding others opinion, thanks buddy Matt
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

Re: STOP Commercial Netting in the Great Sandy Marine Park !

Very interesting fly fishing chat.

Quote Originally Posted by chris69 View Post
    Very interesting fly fishing chat.
    Fly fishing in Hervey Bay will become a distant memory if the nets are not removed !

Please sign & share the petition if you want to see Hervey Bays tailing Golden Trevally again - https://www.change.org/p/dr-steven-m...dy-marine-park

Thanks Scotto
    So Many Fish - So little time !

I Proudly support the following companies: Shimano, G.Loomis, The Haines Group, Scientific Anglers, Abel Reels, Lowrance

Quote Originally Posted by bluefin59 View Post
    If your referring to my post then obviously you haven't looked at what I have posted over the years , and yes I am a Proud labor supporter . But l see by your comments that your only capable of slinging crap at people whose opinion you don't agree with but offer no alternative view other than deriding others opinion, thanks buddy Matt
    Please read my posts again .I do offer alternative views, but I will sling crap at the left wing grubs that put their B/S up as fact or drive their own personal view as true facts to suit their own greedy goals. As for the Labor Party , for the last 40 years or so , it has only been in existence for its own elite (read 99 % lawyers in the top spots) to push their own egos or feather their own nests. They do not give 2 hoots for any hard working honest person, as any person who has to work their bum off will eventually come to understand.

So in the current scheme of things the Labor Party will destroy 90 % of the commercial fishing industry in Qld. Fish imports will go through the roof although REC. BLACKMAKETERS will take up some of this slack. The money on trees illusion will continue unchecked until were actually using pesos as a unit of currency .The remaining commercial fishers will probably be the Coles and Wollies commercial super trawler fleets which will be able to pay the huge fees levied per year.

Oh and please don't call me buddy.