Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: I hate floods

  1. #1

    I hate floods

    Gents,
    Sorry I haven't been up on the boards much lately:
    This happened.
    We are vagabonds for 6 months while the house is rebuilt. Those years of paying flood insurance paid off finally. Thankfully 10cm saved both stores from going under - otherwise we'd not only be homeless but bankrupt as well!!
    There's always an upside.
    Brett
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2

    Re: I hate floods

    where was that taken from Bugman?
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

  3. #3
    Ausfish Platinum Member Funchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: I hate floods

    Quote Originally Posted by bugman View Post
    Gents,
    Sorry I haven't been up on the boards much lately:
    This happened.
    We are vagabonds for 6 months while the house is rebuilt. Those years of paying flood insurance paid off finally. Thankfully 10cm saved both stores from going under - otherwise we'd not only be homeless but bankrupt as well!!
    There's always an upside.
    Brett

    Is your upside down?

    all the best for the rebuild mate. Thankfully we go through this one unscathed.
    Cheers

    Funchy
    Click "like this post" if ya reckon my dog is cute!!!!

    Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

  4. #4
    Ausfish Gold Member Richo1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Brisbane

    Re: I hate floods

    Bugger, I know how you feel we went under in 2011. Best of luck with the clean up.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5

    Re: I hate floods

    Did the boats survive??

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us