Thread: barra buderim falls.

barra buderim falls.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	buderim barra.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	115554

hey guys ..i was up buderim falls hand lining for redclaw last night when i got this guy(1.1m 14 kgs)....missed another...they must have washed out of someones pond in the floods a couple of weeks ago ...guess where ill be tonight

Re: barra buderim falls.

Quote Originally Posted by astro66 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	buderim barra.jpg 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	115554

hey guys ..i was up buderim falls hand lining for redclaw last night when i got this guy(1.1m 14 kgs)....missed another...they must have washed out of someones pond in the floods a couple of weeks ago ...guess where ill be tonight

You suck at Photoshop.

well if i put the real pic up every man and his dog will be there...

Attachment 115555
    Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170414_211921.jpg 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	115556  

i guess every man and his dog is heading to your backyard then
    Dad reckons fishing is 10% brains and 95% muscle, the rest is just good luck.

Upset a lot of people keeping it....I have been chasing a maroochy 1m + for a couple of years and none was wasted.....missed a couple of others and the weekend before the same ....been watching people keep undersize ones ...keep them in closed season...they are in there in numbers....
    Every year i keep 1m+ jew no problems....catch a big barra and your a prick if you dont release ....was caught in the maroochy river where thousands of people walk/drive past every day ...stop for a coffee maybe stop for dinner ...

It was caught out of closed season so don't sweat it, good catch .i don't think we have the creek or river systems to have them breed normally or the right weather patterns were you fish.