Thread: A day in the bay 50CM Tailor Plus some huge flat head fishing video i made

A day in the bay 50CM Tailor Plus some huge flat head fishing video i made

hey guys another video i made let me know what ya think

Re: A day in the bay 50CM Tailor Plus some huge flat head fishing video i made

Couple of nice fish from Jacobs Well Channel, but settle down, no huge flathead in that vid

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Couple of nice fish from Jacobs Well Channel, but settle down, no huge flathead in that vid
    Maybe he wasn't talking about the fish?

Blog Entries

I headed out with my mate on the weekend and we got some ok models (we let the big girl go)

FH72.jpg
    fh6.jpg

fh5.jpg
    FH1.jpg
    fh.jpg

Hey Funchy, was that the weekend just gone? Good to see the passage has recovered after the rain. Nice to see the squidgy still getting some fish.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Hey Funchy, was that the weekend just gone? Good to see the passage has recovered after the rain. Nice to see the squidgy still getting some fish.
    Yeah mate was the northern end of the passage. Those plastics are actually Madz. Just like a squidgy but infused with scent. Softplasticdude from here makes em. Search Facebook for them ( madz lures)

they definitely work hahahahaa (no affiliation etc etc etc)