Thread: Simrad Nss-7 Evo3 Australian Pricing

Simrad Nss-7 Evo3 Australian Pricing

I have been looking into buying a NSS-7 Evo 3 and was stunned buy the price difference between this unit and the lowrance carbon 7 in Australia see comparisons below:

Australia:
    NSS7 evo3 with world basemap RRP: $2299
    HDS-7 Carbon - No Transducer RRP: $1599 $700 Price Difference
    NSS9 evo3 with world basemap RRP: $3299 HDS-9 Carbon - No Transducer RRP: $2799 $500 Price Difference
    USA
    NSS7 evo3 with insight charts MSRP $1,299US HDS-7 Carbon - No Transducer MSRP $1,259US $50US Price Difference
    NSS9 evo3 with insight charts MSRP $2,299US HDS-9 Carbon - No Transducer MSRP $2,049US $250US Price Difference

From the prices above huge difference in price on the NSS7 evo3 unit. It looks like the Australian consumer is gouged yet again by one line of product (simrad) from the same manufacturer (navico)

Re: Simrad Nss-7 Evo3 Australian Pricing

Yeah, we have been ripped again.
    Not just this but also check out the difference in prices between retailers.
    I just bought a lowrance 9TI touch screen. Mate i have had proces from $1300 to $1699 and they are well know brisbane marine outlets. Naturally i took the $1300

EDIT.. sorry, didint read correctly. the correlation between Simrad and Lowrance is what you were referring too.

NSS9 EVO3 is USD $2229 which is around $3100 australian pesos
    NSS9 EVO3 IS AUD $3299
    so between RRP's there is a $199 dollar differnce.. less than the GST on the imported good. Street value on the 9 is $3000AUD.. so the prices are closer than they have ever been
    Last edited by chocolatemoose; 07-05-2017 at 10:58 AM.

Marine outfitting solutions
    www.moosemarine.com.au

Hello Moose
    I haven't got an issue with the the NSS9 , I was using that as an example , its the price on the NSS7 that I am pissed about