Thread: Vindicator boats

Vindicator boats

Hi everyone
    I'm new to this forum but have read write a few posts in the past. It's good to hear comments from so many people with different experiences.

We are looking at upgrading to a good quality boat for family fishing, a little cruising and overnights. Mainly fishing but also looking for some comfort. Main areas are Moreton bay, sunshine coast and surrounding areas. I have looked at vindicator boats and think they look great, mainly in the 6.2 to 7.2m models. They look practical, solid, well built and made to last. Obviously don't have the gloss and polish looks of glass boats.

Does anyone have experience with them, good or bad? Would love to hear feedback from users of the boats.

Sent from my XT1580 using Ausfish mobile app

Re: Vindicator boats

Well made, hold values on secondhand market, BUT... very beamy and followinng seas are it weakness.
    Humility is not a weather condition.

Quote Originally Posted by hungry6 View Post
    Well made, hold values on secondhand market, BUT... very beamy and followinng seas are it weakness.
    Thanks hungry6.
    I take it you have had experience in them. Have you had any experience in some of the other plate boats in SEQld, such as AMM or OMM, or any others?

Nice looking boats , spoke to the owner of one at the boat show ,,,, he was a happy camper, really liked the trailer also made by vindicator as well.

BigE

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtom View Post
    Thanks hungry6.
    I take it you have had experience in them. Have you had any experience in some of the other plate boats in SEQld, such as AMM or OMM, or any others?

I fished out of these abit. A mate still have one, 550 model I think. I guess they're not that bad, Alot better than some around.
    Some notable ones to look at the moments Moda and Aluvan. Moda will be more Exxy, probably the best money can buy ATM. Maybe with time others will take that title.
    Humility is not a weather condition.